Snacking while working at home can be tricky when we are so close to the refrigerator all the time. Here are my Top Ten Healthy Snack ideas
To get you started, CLICK HERE for video about Low Glycemic Snacking
My Top Ten Snacks
- Hummus with Veggies: Two tablespoons of hummus with cut-up crunchy veggies.
- A Hard Boiled Egg: A perfectly balanced snack
- Zucchini Noodles : http://bit.ly/ZucchiniNoodlesDrKaren
- Spaghetti Squash: Baked spaghetti squash topped with vegetables makes a great snack. http://bit.ly/SpagettiSquashDrKaren
- Edamame: One and a half cups of edamame make a great snack.
- Eggplant: I love to sauté eggplant in a splash of olive oil. http://bit.ly/SugarBusterVeggies
- Low-glycemic Snack Bar: I always have a healthy snack bar available that has good protein, healthy fats, and low-glycemic carbohydrates to hold my hunger and energy.
- Kale Chips Recipe is at http://bit.ly/SugarBusterKaleChips
- Egg Muffins – Recipe is at http://bit.ly/SugarBusterEggMuffins
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – http://bit.ly/CauliRiceDrKaren