Perfect Air Fryer Salmon
Perfect Air Fryer Salmon Recipe is so easy and it is actually better than any other ways I have cooked salmon. Salmon has been on the menu a lot more since I started making it this way. The air fryer locks in the juices as it cooks and rewards you with the perfect tasting salmon.
- Air fryer
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 Fillets wild caught salmon fillets with comparable thickness, mine were 1-1/12-inches thick
- Rub each fillet with olive oil and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place fillets in the basket of the air fryer. Set air fryer at 390 degrees for 7 minutes for 1-1/2-inch fillets.
- When timer goes off, open basket and check fillets with a fork to make sure they are done to your desired doneness.
- You can also open it while it's cooking to make sure it's not overdone. I always set my timer for a little less so I can check on how things are coming along so I don't overcook an item. Things cook so fast sometimes a minute more is all it needs.
Times for cooking will vary for salmon based on the temperature of the fish and the size of your fillets. Always set your air fryer for a little less time than you think until you become more used to the timing of your appliance.
When you reheat food that’s been cooked in an air fryer, it remains juicy and tender, as if the juices were locked in…it is amazing.
RECIPES TO GO WITH THE PERFECTLY COOKED AIR FRYER SALMON