The Best Turkey Protein Ball Recipe is one of my go-to easy dinners, snacks and freezer meals. You can make a big batch of these easy healthy meatballs and pop some in the freezer for nights you don’t feel like cooking. I make them with a mix of turkey and beef, but you choose your preference.
- Low carb
This turkey protein balls recipe I have shared makes a generous 20 meatballs. I create a couple of bags of meatballs in the freezer.
Celery, spinach, bell peppers and scallion onions in meatballs tastes great and gives a boost on the green veggies.
Got A Meat Themometer?
Always cook ground turkey to 160 degrees. I always use a meat thermometer when cooking poultry and pork. There is nothing worse than undercooked OR overcooked meat. Meat thermometers cost about $10 and ensure that every piece of meat you cook will be perfect.
OTHER RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
- 1/2 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 Cans Diced Mild Green Chilies
- 4 Green onions(scallions) finely chopped (white and green parts)
- 4 Cups Spinach finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh basil chopped
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 Bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery finely chopped
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Chilli Paste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together all of the ingredients well. Scoop meatballs onto a 13 inch baking dish
- Bake for 23-25 minutes (turn them after 15 minutes) or until 160 degrees when checked with a meat thermometer.