The secret to snacking with vegetables is BE PREPARED! I live a low glycemic lifestyle and in the video below I have taken vegetables from my own refrigerator and show you my secrets to snacking with vegetables. All these vegetables in this video are unlimited on my Sugar Buster Program. Even during the first 5 days you can have them!
I am sharing all my ideas on the next 5 Day Sugar Cleanse TeleGroup starting September 2 and sharing my recipes and lifestyle tips that I use in my own life. Space is limited to 15 people!
Start YOUR Jumpstart by emailing me at email@example.com
Cost includes your food for 5 days and all the recipes, meal plans, videos, Facebook Group Support and MUCH MORE!!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS THIS THURSDAY AUGUST 22
[youtube_sc url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM4t6ZjX_Sg”]If you are feeling tired or listless during the day, maybe slightly overweight, or have a harried schedule and irregular eating schedules, you might have high blood sugar cycles, and could be susceptible to type 2 diabetes. A good plan is to do a cleanse that stabilizes your blood sugar
RESET is for ANYONE who:
- Is a slave to their cravings and finds themselves riding a hunger roller coaster each day
- Is carrying excess weight (especially around their belly)
- Feels tired all the time
- Is pre-diabetic and doesn’t know it
- Is diabetic and doesn’t know it
- Has already been diagnosed with pre-diabetes or diabetes
- Cares for someone with pre-diabetes or diabetes
TO JOIN MY OCTOBER 15 5 DAY SUGAR CLEANSE, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will actually enjoy the freedom of not being addicted to fast food and all the high-glycemic and processed carbohydrates. You will enjoy the way you
feel and your new energy level along with a sense of well being. You will also not be discouraged when you begin to shed excess pounds of fat and realize that
you are not even trying to lose weight. You will not weigh your food or count calories. If you become naturally hungry, you simply eat another low-glycemic meal or snack. That’s correct, you will not go hungry
You will eat frequently, every 3 hours, for a total of three meals and two snacks a day. Eating at regular intervals keeps blood sugar steady, which helps tame hunger, prevent overeating, and maintain high energy levels. Studies show that people who eat less often during the day actually weigh more than those who consume the same number of calories but eat more frequently.
Want to get off the Sugar Roller Coaster? Join my 28 Day Sugar Buster Boot Camp that begins Monday April 24th
The 4 Week Sugar Buster Boot Camp is for anyone who wants to
- Come to peace with the diet and exercise roller coaster
- Learn a lifestyle that enables and promotes wellness
- Reduce sugar cravings so you crave healthy food
- Recalibrate your digestive system to function like a well-oiled machine
- Learn portion control
- Boost your immune system
- Learn how to make easy delicious food
- Receive personal coaching from Dr Karen
- Receive ongoing support for your lifestyle changes
- Release weight
- Sleep like a baby while your body detoxes