Is your food smart? Here is how you answer this question. Is the food you are choosing based on,
- Simple and Pure Ingredients?
- Macronutrients that are balanced?
- Advanced Fats?
- Research Validated ingredients?
- Total personalization to YOUR needs?
One of the keys I have found is to do your menu planning ahead of time and plan your meals and snacks. It is good to always have healthy snacks on hand, healthy smoothie options for our busy life and a shopping list!
I recommend you integrate into your menu planning some SMART MEAL REPLACEMENT shakes and SMART NUTRITION BARS. I love the MY SMART nutrition bars, especially the coconut cashew. Delicious! The label is simple and pure and very satisfying!
Here are some of the label highlights of the MYSMART BARS. Great to have with you!
- 9-11 grams of protein (Fills you up)
- 6- 7 grams of fat (half of which is saturated fat from coconut oil)
- 130 – 150 calories
- 13-15 grams of Carbohydrates ( 6-9 grams of these are fiber)
- They taste great!
MY SMART MEAL REPLACEMENT is a great way to make breakfast when you are in a hurry. I have my favorite! I use a cup of Almond Milk, Orange Creme Flavor Stick and 2 scoops any of the My SMART Shake bases.
Here are some of the label highlights of MySMART Shake Bases.
- Zero added Sugar
- 12 grams of carbohydrate (8 grams of fiber)
- Low Glycemic Impact
- 18 grams of Protein
- 6 grams of fat (4 grams of saturated fat from coconut oil)
These MYSMART foods have clean, pure ingredients that create a beneficial balance of macronutrients—carbohydrates, proteins, and fats mainly from coconut oil. And they support a low-glycemic impact on your body.
You’ll be able to make a balanced meal that perfectly fits to your needs and tastes by mixing in fruit, greens or your favorite healthy ingredients.
Here is Your 1, 2, 3 SMART Food System
- STEP 1 – Choose Protein Base – Three protein bases with a mild vanilla flavor—plant, soy, and whey
STEP 2 – Choose Flavor Optimizer – Five MySmart™ Flavor Optimizers—dark chocolate, cappuccino, peach mango, banana, and orange cream
- STEP 3 – If you want extra protein or fiber – add – Fibergy and/or MySmart™Shake Protein Plus—new whey protein optimizer
- STEP 4 – Remember your SMART PROTEIN BARS – Coconut Cashew, Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter!
I love that you can customize MySmartFoods to work with your dietary needs and support your goals—wherever you are on your journey to optimal health.