Easter and candy go hand in hand. So, here are some ideas for a lower candy Easter and equally as fun! May your Easter be the sweetest one yet. If you celebrate Easter, I hope you celebrate with your favorite people. Count your eggs, your friends, and your blessings.
Non Candy Easter Basket Ideas – Themed Baskets
- Movie theme filled with a throw blanket, a movie,healthy snack bar
- Gardening theme filled with seed packets, gardening tools, a sun hat, sunglasses, and gardening gloves.
- Fishing theme filled with bait, hooks, weights, an extra roll of fishing line, and a bag of sunflower seeds.
- Relaxation theme filled with bath salts, lotions, gourmet chocolate, and a gift card for a massage.
- Sports theme filled with sports memorabilia, a bottle of soda, a baseball cap with the person’s favorite team on the front, and a TV schedule of all their favorite games.
- Health theme filled with healthy snacks such as , nuts, and, as well as a workout towel, personalized towel and a water bottle.
What to Use For Basket Fillers
- Flower petals.
- Glass beads.
- Plastic Easter grass.
- A new scarf.
- Fabric that is ripped to shreds.
- A new shirt.
What To Put In Adults’ Easter Baskets
- New coffee mugs.
- Cooking spices.
- Gift cards.
- Tasty teas.
- Home decorations.
- Bath salts.
- A bottle of wine and wine glasses.
- Movies or music.